THESE TWO INGREDIENTS CAN HEAL YOUR COLON
The apple properties of cider vinegar provide a multitude of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and fiber. Combining these properties with vinegar – preferably of the raw and unfiltered variety – helps to ease digestion and protect colon health. More specifically, apple cider promotes the relief of acid reflux, effectively breaking down fats and safeguarding the colon of potent stomach acid. Further, apple cider vinegar binds to toxins and expedites these toxins removal from the body.
Honey not only sweetens the bitter taste of vinegar, it is a powerful anti-inflammatory agent. In a 2013 study published in the Indian Journal of Medical Research, honey’s abundance of antioxidants also helps to defend against illness. The study also states that honey is effective in alleviating sinusitis and other oral problems. Further, honey is also a valuable nutrient that aids in reducing the symptoms of reflux by providing a protective coating of the esophagus.
Mixing these two potent ingredients yields a variety of health benefits for the colon. As stated, a vinegar-honey mixture is a terrific anti-inflammatory formula. Inflammation of the colon is one of the most prolific causes of colon disorders, which is counteracted through the ingestion of vinegar and honey. Secondly, this mixture accentuates the cider vinegar’s anti-toxin properties and aids in ridding the body of toxic substances that can damage the colon.
To recap, the cumulative health benefits of apple cider vinegar and honey for the colon:
– Reduces inflammation of the large intestine.
– Binding to and elimination of numerous toxins within the colon.
– Promotes natural and healthy digestion, a vital function of the colon.
One last thing…the recipe, of course!
– 2 tablespoons of raw honey
– 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar
– A glass of warm water
– Mix the honey and vinegar in the warm water.
– Continue to mix the ingredients until the honey is completely dissolved.
That’s it! A glass or two daily is recommended to achieve maximum health benefits. Apart from the mixture’s healthy effect on the colon, it also:
– aids healthy blood circulation
– soothes parts of the throat
– fights fatigue and promotes energy
– helps fight age-related symptoms
– promotes vitality in those with exhaustion